Monday, September 8, 2008

Labor: Created to Create

What is work? "A bummer," "what I have to do for money," or "the only way to get to Friday?" Our culture tends to view work very negatively and even Christians reference the fall to support the view that labor is a curse. Is that the view of work that we should have? Come to the Truth Project tonight @ 7pm at my apartment to take a look at God's perspective on the sphere of labor.



This is the second to last tour of the Truth Project so come this week and next to finish out the 12 tour trip of the Christian worldview.

See you Tonight!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Looks like a good one! I'm bummed to miss it and I miss seeing everyone too. Hope it goes well. I was praying for you and P.Steve this morning for college stuff this Fall. Hope your trip to St. Louis and your Seminary application process is going well. Will you keep praying for Paige and India for me? Thanks!