Friday, September 26, 2008

Fireproof

Well, after finishing the Truth Project and getting going in College Ministry for the year I have gotten busy and neglected my blog, but I did read a review and watch the trailer of an intriguing movie coming out today, Fireproof. Check out the trailer...



The movie stars Kirk Cameron and looks at the life of a fireman that is a hero to everyone around, but his wife. He and his wife are ready to separate until his dad challenges him to hold on for 40 days with a different task to do each day.

I am curious to see what the response to this movie will be. It was made by the same church and creators as Facing the Giants and I think I will try to see it this weekend. After working the SLO Chamber of Commerce breakfast this week and hearing their endorsement for voting NO on Proposition 8 I am curious as to what people will say about a movie encouraging husbands and wives to stick together fight through struggles and missed expectations to continue to love each other.

Here's a review put on by Boundless, Fireproof Review.

What do you think?

No comments: