Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Constructive Curmudgeon

You might be wondering about the title of my post, but the Constructive Curmudgeon is a blog that I found through a friend's blog and a satirical blog article that describes why this conservative will vote for Obama . It's a pretty interesting post...but the reason why the post intrigued me was that I had lunch with the author of the blog when I went to Colorado a few weeks ago and then "randomly" came across his blog. Check it out.

His blog is absolutely relevant and a couple of his recent posts caught my eye.

Is anybody else bothered, frustrated, and annoyed by the overuse of the word "like" in conversations by so many people of our day? Read about the The Ontology of "Like" to hear a reason for why "like" is so overused.

This guy is brilliant and he makes me think...

No comments: