Sunday, June 8, 2008

What's My Age Again?"

I can't believe my first year of my life out of school is already over and I am now 23. Although I am not a Blink 182 fan at all when I hear the age 23 tossed around I think of the song "What's my age again?" On that note I do feel like I have a hard time remembering what my actual age is right after my birthday.

My birthday has been lots of fun so far. I will go ahead and start it with yesterday when I started celebrating by playing a round of disc golf at Heilman which Austin dominated with a +2. I had a rough "first hole" and couldn't hit puts, but I had a great time overall. Then we got In-N-Out, I did some reading and went over to Pat's house to enjoy some bocce and and BBQ. Lots of fun yesterday and then it finished off with watching August Rush with Sheila at her place.

Anybody seen August Rush? What are your thoughts on it? I do think that music shows that there is something greater and outside of us that is drawing us. It is the music of great design and love of God that draws us to look for something more than what we see.

Time for me to head out and hit up the Grace Annual Congregational Meeting!

It's a beautiful day!

No comments: